Monday 22 October 1956
It was Monday, under the sign of Libra (see planets position on October 22, 1956). The US president was Dwight D. Eisenhower (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Philippe Le Guay and Marvin Pierce Bush.
In UK A Woman In Love by Frankie Laine was in the top 5 hits.
Death of a Scoundrel, directed by Charles Martin, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1956
while The Mandarins by Simone de Beauvoir was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 22 October 1956
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 22 October 1956!
Which were the important events of 22 October 1956 ?
- Philippe Le Guay
- Marvin Pierce Bush
- Marvin Bush: American noted family, the fourth and youngest child in the family of George and Barbara Bush.
- Frank DiPino: American baseball player and coach.
- Hannah Mitchell: English socialist and suffragette (Born 1872).
- France intercept Moroccan plane, arrest Ben Bella
- Suez Crisis: Britain, France, and Israel secretly meet in and make plans to invade Egypt.
Search For Your Ancestors
Planetary positions on this day
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of October 1956 ?
Top #2 songs in the USA
Top #5 songs in the UK
- Frankie Laine - A Woman In Love
- Anne Shelton - Lay Down Your Arms
- Elvis Presley - Hound Dog
- Whatever Will Be Will Be (Que Sera Sera) - Doris Day
- Freddie Bell & The Bellboys - Giddy-Up-A-Ding-Dong
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?