Tuesday 22 September 1925
It was Tuesday, under the sign of Virgo (see planets position on September 22, 1925). The US president was Calvin Coolidge (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Boris Cristoff and Virginia Capers.
The Circle, directed by Frank Borzage, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1925
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 22 September 1925
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 22 September 1925!
Which were the important events of 22 September 1925 ?
- Saint Emmeramus
- Saint Florentius
- In ancient Latvia, the first day of Mikeli, the Catching of Jumis.
- In ancient Greece, the ninth and final day of the Eleusinian Mysteries, when the initiates made offerings to the dead.
- Saint Jonas
- RC Saints - It has been or still is the feast day of the following saints: Saints Digna & Emerita
- In Europe and in cities throughout the world, Car Free Day.
- Mali - Independence Day (from France, 1960)
- Bulgaria - Independence Day 1908
- French Republican Calendar - Raisin (Grape) Day, first day in the Month of VendTmiaire
- Saint Thomas of Villanueva
- Saint Sanctinus
- Saint Salaberga
- Saint Phocas
- Saint Maurice
- Saint Lolanus
- Saint Lioba
- Saint Lauto
- Autumnal equinox in the Northern hemisphere, Vernal equinox in the Southern hemisphere 1996, 2000, 2004, 2005, 2008, 2009, 2012 (by UT).
- Boris Cristoff: Bulgarian astrologer who learned about the stars from the time he was five, thanks to a Russian astronomer, Kovatchev, who escaped from the Bolsheviks.
- Virginia Capers: Sumter, South Carolina -- Actress (White Mama, Original Intent).
- Yank Ben Paschal hits 2 inside-the-park-homers
Search For Your Ancestors
Planetary positions on this day
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of September 1925 ?
Top #3 songs in the USA
- Sweet Georgia Brown - Isham Jones & His Orchestra
- Let it Rain - Gene Austin
- Pal of My Cradle Days - Paul Whiteman & His Orchestra