Tuesday 29 September 1925
It was Tuesday, under the sign of Libra (see planets position on September 29, 1925). The US president was Calvin Coolidge (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Viviane Forrester and Steve Forrest (actor).
Little Annie Rooney, directed by William Beaudine, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1925
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 29 September 1925
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 29 September 1925!
Which were the important events of 29 September 1925 ?
- Argentina, Inventor's Day - L�szl= J=zsef Bfr='s birthday.
- England, Ireland - One of the four Quarter days in the Irish calendar
- Also see September 29 (Eastern Orthodox liturgics)
- RC Saints - Michaelmas - Christian feast of the Archangels St. Michael, St. Gabriel, and St. Raphael
- French Republican Calendar - Amarante (Amaranth) Day, eighth day in the Month of VendTmiaire
- Viviane Forrester
- Steve Forrest (actor)
- John Tower: American politician and autobiographer, a former insurance salesman, radio announcer and teacher.
- Helen Priestly: Scottish homicide victim, age eight when her body was found in a sack under the stairs of the Aberdeen tenement where she lived, 4/21/1934.
- Pierre Metivet: St-Mand? EXecutives.
- Seymour Cray: Businessman.
- Steve Forrest: American actor (d. 2013).
- Paul MacCready: American engineer founded AeroVironment (d. 2007).
- Victor Serafini: Bastia physician.
- John Balcombe: Lord Chief Justice of Appeal.
- Trevor Hughes: Water engineer.
- French General of Morocco, marshal Lyautey, is dismissed
- Greek Republican constitution enforced
Search For Your Ancestors
Planetary positions on this day
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of September 1925 ?
Top #2 songs in the USA
- I Miss My Swiss (My Swiss Miss Misses Me) - Billy Jones & Ernest Hare
- Are You Sorry? - Ben Bernie & His Orchestra