Monday 28 September 1925
It was Monday, under the sign of Libra. The US president was Calvin Coolidge (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Arnold Stang and Frank Latimore [Kline].
Thank You, directed by John Ford, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1925
while Glorious Apollo by E. Barrington was one of the best selling books.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 28 September 1925!
Which were the important events of 28 September 1925 ?
- Feast day of the following RC Saints Leoba
- St. Wenceslas
- French Republican Calendar - Carotte (Carrot) Day, seventh day in the Month of VendTmiaire
- Taiwan - Teacher's Day (Confucius' birthday)
- Czech Republic - Czech Statehood Day
- Also see September 28 (Eastern Orthodox liturgics)
- Lorenzo Ruiz
- Arnold Stang: Massachusetts, United States -- Comedian / actor (Broadside, Milton Berle, Top Cat).
- Frank Latimore [Kline]: Darien, Connecticut -- Actor (Patton, Breakin Up).
- Seymour Cray: American computer technician, the Thomas Edison of the supercomputing industry who aimed to create the fastest computer in the world.
- Carolyn Morris: American baseball player, a pitcher who played from 1944 through 1946 in the All-American Girls Professional Baseball League.
- Serge Lanfranchi: .
Which were the top hits in that special week of September 1925 ?
Top #3 songs in the USA
- Sweet Georgia Brown - Isham Jones & His Orchestra
- Let it Rain - Gene Austin
- Pal of My Cradle Days - Paul Whiteman & His Orchestra
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?