Wednesday 2 September 1925
It was Wednesday, under the sign of Virgo (see planets position on September 2, 1925). The US president was Calvin Coolidge (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Russ Conway (pianist) and Ronnie Stevens.
The Primrose Path, directed by Harry O. Hoyt, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1925
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 2 September 1925
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 2 September 1925!
Which were the important events of 2 September 1925 ?
- Mauritius - Ganesh Chaturthi
- Also see September 2 (Eastern Orthodox liturgics)
- RC Saints - Saint Sophia
- Sedan Day (Sedantag) - traditional national German holiday (see Sedan, France) that commemorates Prussia's victory over France in 1870, making the German Empire a reality.
- Transnistria - Independence day, note Transnistria is not an internationally recognized independent state
- Vietnam - National Day (independence from France, 1945)
- Russ Conway (pianist)
- Ronnie Stevens: London, England -- Actor (Rodney-Dick & Duchess).
- Russ Conway: British pianist and songwriter who had many hits in the late 1950s and early 1960s as one of the most popular pianists of the UK.
- Hugo Montenegro: American composer and bandleader (d. 1981).
Search For Your Ancestors
Planetary positions on this day
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of September 1925 ?
Top #3 songs in the USA
- Moonlight and Roses - Ray Miller & His Orchestra
- Isn't She the Sweetest Thing? - Georgie Price
- If You Knew Susie (Like I Know Susie) - Jack Shilkret & His Orchestra