Sunday 20 September 1925
It was Sunday, under the sign of Virgo. The US president was Calvin Coolidge (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Ananda Mahidol and Jean Butin.
The Circle, directed by Frank Borzage, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1925
while The Constant Nymph by Margaret Kenned was one of the best selling books.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 20 September 1925!
Which were the important events of 20 September 1925 ?
- Ananda Mahidol : Thai royalty born in Germany, the grandson of King Chulalonghorn.
- Jean Butin: French Olympic field hockey player.
- Marco Vicario: Italian film director, one-time husband of actress rossana podesta.
- James Bernard: English composer and screenwriter (d. 2001).
- Ananda Mahidol: King of Siam, shot dead at 20.
- Bobby Nunn: American singer (The Coasters and The Robins) (d. 1986)
Which were the top hits in that special week of September 1925 ?
Top #4 songs in the USA
- Oh, How I Miss You Tonight - Ben Selvin & His Orchestra
- Honey, I'm in Love With You - Paul Whiteman & His Orchestra
- Sweet Georgia Brown - Ethel Waters
- If You Knew Susie - Billy Jones & Ernest Hare
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?