Tuesday 23 February 1904
It was Tuesday, under the sign of Pisces. The US president was Theodore Roosevelt (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Helen Nearing and William L Shirer.
The Busy Bee, directed by Joyce Revoir, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1904
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 23 February 1904
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 23 February 1904!
Which were the important events of 23 February 1904 ?
- Saint Milburga
- Roman Empire - Terminalia held in honor of Terminus.
- Russia - Defender of the Fatherland Day (formerly Red Army Day or Day of Soviet Army and Navy).
- Blessed odilia of Mombeek
- Guyana - Mashramani-Republic Day.
- Brunei - National Day.
- Catholicism - Feast day of Saint Polycarp of Smyrna (died 155)
- Saint Lazarus (d.867)
- Helen Nearing: American author, lecturer, violinist, visionary, and psychic who wrote "Develop Your Psychic Skills" and "Huna: A Beginner's Guide.
- William L Shirer: Writer (Rise & Fall of 3rd Reich), dies at 89.
- Leopold Trepper: Polish / Israeli spy / founded (CP Palestina).
- William Shirer: American writer, one of America's best-known journalists and historians.
- William L: Shirer historian (Rise and Fall of third Reich).
- Terence Fisher: English director and screenwriter (d. 1980).
- Joseph Dancet: Chamb?ry EXecutives.
- Atahualpa Cioppo: Uruguayan writer and theater director.
- Gaston-Marie Jacquier: French Catholic clergyman, who was Auxiliary Bishop of Algiers and Titular Bishop of Sufasar.
- US acquired control of the Panama Canal Zone for $10 million