Tuesday 23 February 1904US date format: 2/23/1904, UK date format: 23/2/1904
It was Tuesday, under the sign of Pisces (see planets position on February 23, 1904). The US president was Theodore Roosevelt (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Helen Nearing and William L Shirer.
The Busy Bee, directed by Joyce Revoir, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1904
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 23 February 1904
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 23 February 1904!
Which were the important events of 23 February 1904 ?
- Saint Milburga
- Roman Empire - Terminalia held in honor of Terminus.
- Russia - Defender of the Fatherland Day (formerly Red Army Day or Day of Soviet Army and Navy).
- Blessed odilia of Mombeek
- Guyana - Mashramani-Republic Day.
- Brunei - National Day.
- Catholicism - Feast day of Saint Polycarp of Smyrna (died 155)
- Saint Lazarus (d.867)
- Helen Nearing: American author, lecturer, violinist, visionary, and psychic who wrote "Develop Your Psychic Skills" and "Huna: A Beginner's Guide.
- William L Shirer: Writer (Rise & Fall of 3rd Reich), dies at 89.
- Leopold Trepper: Polish / Israeli spy / founded (CP Palestina).
- William Shirer: American writer, one of America's best-known journalists and historians.
- William L: Shirer historian (Rise and Fall of third Reich).
- Terence Fisher: English director and screenwriter (d. 1980).
- Joseph Dancet: Chamb?ry EXecutives.
- Atahualpa Cioppo: Uruguayan writer and theater director.
- Gaston-Marie Jacquier: French Catholic clergyman, who was Auxiliary Bishop of Algiers and Titular Bishop of Sufasar.
- US acquired control of the Panama Canal Zone for $10 million