Tuesday February 23, 1904
US date format: 2/23/1904, UK date format: 23/2/1904
Is this your lucky day? Bet on the figures of this date here
It was Tuesday, under the sign of Pisces (see birth chart on February 23, 1904). The US president was Theodore Roosevelt (Republican), the UK Prime Minister was Arthur Balfour (Conservative), Pope Pius X was leading the Catholic Church.
Famous people born on this day include Helen Nearing and William L Shirer.
The Busy Bee, directed by Joyce Revoir, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1904
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the important events of February 23, 1904?
- Saint Milburga
- Roman Empire - Terminalia held in honor of Terminus.
- Russia - Defender of the Fatherland Day (formerly Red Army Day or Day of Soviet Army and Navy).
- Blessed odilia of Mombeek
- See more
- US acquired control of the Panama Canal Zone for $10 million
Which were the top hits in that special week of February 23, 1904?
Unlimited, ad-free streaming of over a million songs, 30 day Free Trial
Top #1 songs in the USA
- Harry Macdonough - Peggy Brady