Tuesday 23 February 1904
It was Tuesday, under the sign of Pisces. The US president was Theodore Roosevelt (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Helen Nearing and William L Shirer.
while In the Bishop's Carriage by Miriam Michelson was one of the best selling books.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 23 February 1904!
Which were the important events of 23 February 1904 ?
- Saint Milburga
- Roman Empire - Terminalia held in honor of Terminus.
- Russia - Defender of the Fatherland Day (formerly Red Army Day or Day of Soviet Army and Navy).
- Blessed odilia of Mombeek
- Guyana - Mashramani-Republic Day.
- Brunei - National Day.
- Catholicism - Feast day of Saint Polycarp of Smyrna (died 155)
- Saint Lazarus (d.867)
- Helen Nearing: American author, lecturer, violinist, visionary, and psychic who wrote "Develop Your Psychic Skills" and "Huna: A Beginner's Guide.
- William L Shirer: Writer (Rise & Fall of 3rd Reich), dies at 89.
- Leopold Trepper: Polish / Israeli spy / founded (CP Palestina).
- Gaston-Marie Jacquier: French Catholic clergyman, who was Auxiliary Bishop of Algiers and Titular Bishop of Sufasar.
- William Shirer: American writer, one of America's best-known journalists and historians.
- Joseph Dancet: Chamb?ry EXecutives.
- Terence Fisher: English director and screenwriter (d. 1980).
- William L: Shirer historian (Rise and Fall of third Reich).
- Atahualpa Cioppo: Uruguayan writer and theater director.
- US acquired control of the Panama Canal Zone for $10 million
Which were the top hits in that special week of February 1904 ?
Top #1 songs in the USA
- Under the Anheuser Bush - Billy Murray
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?