Wednesday 17 February 1904US date format: 2/17/1904, UK date format: 17/2/1904
It was Wednesday, under the sign of Aquarius (see planets position on February 17, 1904). The US president was Theodore Roosevelt (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Joseph Bouglione and Hans Joachim Morgenthau.
Troubles of a Manager of a Burlesque Show, directed by Not Specified, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1904
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 17 February 1904
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 17 February 1904!
Which were the important events of 17 February 1904 ?
- Saint Evermodus
- Saint Alexis Falconieri (d. 1310)
- Saint Seven Founders of the Servites
- Random Acts of Kindness Day.
- Ancient Latvia - Tanis Diena observed.
- Saint Silvinus
- Roman Empire - Quirinalia in honor of Quirinus.
- Joseph Bouglione: Circus artist and director of the "Bouglione Circus" as known as "Le Cirque d'Hiver" in Paris.
- Hans Joachim Morgenthau
- Hans Morgenthau: German-American international relations theorist who began his career as a judge in Frankfurt.
- Madama Butterfly receives its premiere at La Scala in Milan.