Monday 15 February 1904
It was Monday, under the sign of Aquarius. The US president was Theodore Roosevelt (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Keizo Miura and Antonin Magne.
while In the Bishop's Carriage by Miriam Michelson was one of the best selling books.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 15 February 1904!
Which were the important events of 15 February 1904 ?
- John Frum Day in Vanuatu 
- Gummy Bear Day in United States
- National Day in Serbia
- Candlemas in Russia and other Eastern Orthodox countries
- Saint Siegfried of Sweden
- Saints Faustin and Jovita
- Saint Georgia
- Blessed Claude de la ColombiFre
- Flag Day in Canada
- Keizo Miura
- Antonin Magne: French road racing cyclist, who twice won the Tour de France (in 1931 and 1934).
- Mary Adshead: Muralist / painter.
- Antonin Magne French bicyclist (Tour de France 1931: 34).
- Louis Robert: French professor of Greek history and Epigraphy at the Collège de France, and author of many volumes and articles on Greek epigraphy (of all periods, from the archaic period to Late Antiquity), numismatics, and the historical geography of Greek lands.
- Henri Duprez: Wattrelos EXecutives.
Which were the top hits in that special week of February 1904 ?
Top #1 songs in the USA
- The Girl You Love - Harry Macdonough
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?