Monday 15 February 1904
It was Monday, under the sign of Aquarius. The US president was Theodore Roosevelt (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Keizo Miura and Antonin Magne.
Troubles of a Manager of a Burlesque Show, directed by Not Specified, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1904
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 15 February 1904
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 15 February 1904!
Which were the important events of 15 February 1904 ?
- John Frum Day in Vanuatu 
- Gummy Bear Day in United States
- National Day in Serbia
- Candlemas in Russia and other Eastern Orthodox countries
- Saint Siegfried of Sweden
- Saints Faustin and Jovita
- Saint Georgia
- Blessed Claude de la ColombiFre
- Flag Day in Canada
- Keizo Miura
- Antonin Magne: French road racing cyclist, who twice won the Tour de France (in 1931 and 1934).
- Mary Adshead: Muralist / painter.
- Antonin Magne French bicyclist (Tour de France 1931: 34).
- Louis Robert: French professor of Greek history and Epigraphy at the Collège de France, and author of many volumes and articles on Greek epigraphy (of all periods, from the archaic period to Late Antiquity), numismatics, and the historical geography of Greek lands.
- Henri Duprez: Wattrelos EXecutives.