Tuesday 16 February 1904
It was Tuesday, under the sign of Aquarius. The US president was Theodore Roosevelt (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include George F Kennan and Karl-Heinz Burger.
Troubles of a Manager of a Burlesque Show, directed by Not Specified, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1904
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 16 February 1904
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 16 February 1904!
Which were the important events of 16 February 1904 ?
- Saint Juliana
- Saint Lucilla
- Remembrance of Lambertus
- Saint Jeremias
- Saints Daniel, Samuel and Elias
- Kyoto Protocol Day (2005)
- Lithuania - Independence Day (1918)
- George F Kennan: Milwaukee, Wisconsin -- US ambassador (to Moscow).
- Karl-Heinz Burger: German Nazi figure (d. 1988).
- George Kennan: American advisor, diplomat, and historian, known best as an advocate of a policy of containment of Soviet expansion at the end of World War II.
- Karl-Heinz Bürger: German SS officer (d. 1988).