Tuesday 16 February 1904
It was Tuesday, under the sign of Aquarius (see planets position on February 16, 1904). The US president was Theodore Roosevelt (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include George F Kennan and George F. Kennan.
Troubles of a Manager of a Burlesque Show, directed by Not Specified, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1904
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 16 February 1904
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 16 February 1904!
Which were the important events of 16 February 1904 ?
- Saint Juliana
- Saint Lucilla
- Remembrance of Lambertus
- Saint Jeremias
- Saints Daniel, Samuel and Elias
- Kyoto Protocol Day (2005)
- Lithuania - Independence Day (1918)
- George F. Kennan: Historian.
- George F Kennan: Milwaukee, Wisconsin -- US ambassador (to Moscow).
- Karl-Heinz Burger: German Nazi figure (d. 1988).
- George Kennan: American advisor, diplomat, and historian, known best as an advocate of a policy of containment of Soviet expansion at the end of World War II.
- Karl-Heinz Bürger: German SS officer (d. 1988).