Saturday 23 January 1904US date format: 1/23/1904, UK date format: 23/1/1904
It was Saturday, under the sign of Aquarius (see planets position on January 23, 1904). The US president was Theodore Roosevelt (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Theodor Schaefer and Anya Seton.
Jupiter's Thunderballs, directed by Georges Méliès, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1904
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 23 January 1904
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 23 January 1904!
Which were the important events of 23 January 1904 ?
- Pie Day
- The Saddest day of the year is January 23 according to a recent study completed by the Cardiff University in Cardiff, Wales (a part of the Russell Group of British universities). 
- Roman Catholic Church: Feast of Blessed Marianne of Molokai
- Anya Seton: US author.
- Theodor Schaefer: composer.
- Michele Arslan: Italy Scientist.
- Raymond Joffard: La Chapelle/Aveyron physician.
- de Vienne: Ecouen EXecutives.
- Alesund Fire: the Norwegian coastal town Alesund is devastated by fire, leaving 10,000 people homeless and one person dead. Kaiser Wilhelm II funds the rebuilding of the town in Jugendstil style.
Planetary positions on this day
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of January 1904 ?
Top #2 songs in the USA
- Bedelia - Billy Murray
- Bedelia - George J. Gaskin