Saturday 27 February 1904
It was Saturday, under the sign of Pisces (see planets position on February 27, 1904). The US president was Theodore Roosevelt (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include André Leducq and Elisabeth Welch.
The Busy Bee, directed by Joyce Revoir, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1904
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 27 February 1904
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 27 February 1904!
Which were the important events of 27 February 1904 ?
- International Polar Bear Day.
- Saint Antigone
- Saint Leander
- First day of Maslenitsa in Russia (2006)
- Saint Honorine
- Dominican Republic - National Day.
- Roman Empire - Equirria, horse races in honour of the pagan war god Mars were held.
- Saint Gabriel of the Mother of Sorrows
- André Leducq: Formerly French road cyclist racer, he won twice the Tour de France, in 1930 and 32.
- Elisabeth Welch
- Renaat Verheijen: Flemish actor / director (Innocent Heart).
- Yulii Borisovich Khariton: Russian physicist (d. 1996).
- James T Farrell: American writer (d. 1979).
- James T. Farrell: Novelist.
- James Farrell: American author and poet (d. 1979).
- Chick Fullis: American baseball player (d. 1946).
- Yulii Khariton: Russian physicist and academic (d. 1996).
- Andre Leducq: French cyclist (Born 1904).
- James Thomas Farrell: United States -- Author (Studs Lonigan trilogy).