Wednesday 3 February 1904
It was Wednesday, under the sign of Aquarius (see planets position on February 3, 1904). The US president was Theodore Roosevelt (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Mireille Perrey and Luigi Dallapiccola.
Troubles of a Manager of a Burlesque Show, directed by Not Specified, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1904
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 3 February 1904
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 3 February 1904!
Which were the important events of 3 February 1904 ?
- Saints Berlindis, Celsa and Nona.
- Japan - the festival of Setsubun before spring.
- United States - Four Chaplains Day.
- Saint Blaise, Catholics visit churches to have their throats blessed.
- Saint Ansgar, patron saint of Denmark
- Mozambique - Heroes' Day.
- Saint Werburgh
- Saint Hadelin (+690)
- Mireille Perrey
- Luigi Dallapiccola: Pisino Istria, Italy -- Italian composer.
- Roger Makins: diplomat.
- Paul Jaulmes: St-Gaudens physician.
- Pretty Boy Floyd: American gangster (d. 1934).
- Pretty Floyd: American gangster (d. 1934).
- Robert Rayon: Menton EXecutives.
- Charlie "Pretty: Boy" Floyd FBI Most Wanted criminal.