Sunday 14 February 1904, Valentine's Day
It was Sunday, under the sign of Aquarius (see planets position on February 14, 1904). The US president was Theodore Roosevelt (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Ralph Maxwell Lewis and Hertha Kuusinen.
Troubles of a Manager of a Burlesque Show, directed by Not Specified, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1904
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 14 February 1904
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 14 February 1904!
Which were the important events of 14 February 1904 ?
- Denmark - Fastelavn. Children dress up, much like Halloween in the US.
- Arizona - Admission Day (1912).
- Mexico - Day of National Mourning (1831).
- Oregon - Admission Day (1859).
- Western World - Valentine's Day.
- Iraq - 'Communist Martyrs Day' celebrated by Iraqi Communist Party.
- Europe/Catholicism - Feast day of Saints Cyril and Methodius, patron saints of Europe.
- Saint Abraham (d. 422)
- Saint Valentine (d. 422).
- Ralph Maxwell Lewis
- Hertha Kuusinen: Finnish communist.
- Charles William: Oatley electrical engineer.
- Hertta Kuusinen: Finnish communist (d. 1974).
- Hanning Phillips: Lord Lieutenant (Dyfed).
- Aron Vedder: Netherlands Scientist.
- Charles Oatley: English physicist and engineer (d. 1996).
- Antonio Mordini: Netherlands Scientist.