Wednesday 10 February 1904
It was Wednesday, under the sign of Aquarius. The US president was Theodore Roosevelt (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include John Farrow Sydney Australia and Onesime Boucheron.
Troubles of a Manager of a Burlesque Show, directed by Not Specified, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1904
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 10 February 1904
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 10 February 1904!
Which were the important events of 10 February 1904 ?
- Catholicism - Saint Scholastica; World Marriage Day.
- Malta - St. Paul's Shipwreck day. Catholicism in Malta.
- Saint Silvanus
- Saint Charalampe
- Saint Austreberta
- Blessed Arnaud
- Blessed Hugo (d. 1164)
- Italy - National Memorial Day of the Exiles and Foibe to commemorate Italian Istrian and Dalmatian exiliee and Foibe massacres.
- John Farrow Sydney Australia: director/actor (Botany Bay, Wake Island).
- Onesime Boucheron: France sport Champion.
- John Farrow: Australian-American director producer and screenwriter (d. 1963).
- John A Roche: American politician (Born 1844).
- Roger Casement publishes his account of Belgian atrocities in the Congo.