Tuesday 9 February 1904
It was Tuesday, under the sign of Aquarius. The US president was Theodore Roosevelt (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Karel Bossart and Augusto Rodriguez.
Troubles of a Manager of a Burlesque Show, directed by Not Specified, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1904
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 9 February 1904
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 9 February 1904!
Which were the important events of 9 February 1904 ?
- Saint Apollonia, patron saint of dentists and dental technicians
- Saint Ansbert of Rouen
- Saint Maroon's Day - Lebanon
- Karel Bossart: Belgian engineer.
- Augusto Rodriguez: Puetro Rican music composer and chorus director.
- Japan declares war on Russia.
- Russo : Japanese War: Battle of Port Arthur concludes.