Tuesday June 23, 1903
US date format: 6/23/1903, UK date format: 23/6/1903
Is this your lucky day? Bet on the figures of this date here
It was Tuesday, under the sign of Cancer (see birth chart on June 23, 1903). The US president was Theodore Roosevelt (Republican), the UK Prime Minister was Arthur Balfour (Conservative), Pope Leo XIII was leading the Catholic Church.
Famous people born on this day include Alec Badenoch and Louis Seigner.
Sleeping Beauty, directed by Casper Van Dien, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1903
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the important events of June 23, 1903?
- J??i (L?go) - Latvia
- Saint Jonas Day - Lithuania
- The Happiest day of the year is June 23 according to a recent study completed by the Cardiff University in Cardiff, Wales (a part of the Russell Group of British universities). 
- National holiday - Luxembourg
- See more
Which were the top hits in that special week of June 23, 1903?
Unlimited, ad-free streaming of over a million songs, 30 day Free Trial
Top #2 songs in the USA
- Arthur Collins - I'm a Jonah Man
- Columbia Orchestra - Hiawatha