Tuesday 23 June 1903
It was Tuesday, under the sign of Cancer. The US president was Theodore Roosevelt (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Alec Badenoch and Louis Seigner.
Sleeping Beauty, directed by Casper Van Dien, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1903
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 23 June 1903
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 23 June 1903!
Which were the important events of 23 June 1903 ?
- J??i (L?go) - Latvia
- Saint Jonas Day - Lithuania
- The Happiest day of the year is June 23 according to a recent study completed by the Cardiff University in Cardiff, Wales (a part of the Russell Group of British universities). 
- National holiday - Luxembourg
- Midsummer's Eve, Christianized the eve of the feast of Saint John the Baptist, is celebrated in much of Northern Europe and the British Islands
- Victory Day - Estonia
- Father's Day - Poland
- Alec Badenoch: Scottish physician and surgeon, a urologist and author of "Manual of Urology," 1953.
- Louis Seigner: French actor and stage comedian, Emmanuelle and Mathilde's grandfather.
- Anthony Veiller: NYC, New York -- Writer (Night of Iguana, Moulin Rouge).
- Hans C Branner: Danish writer (Toys, Horse Rider).
- Paul Joseph James Martin: Canadian politician (d. 1992).
- Paul Martin: Canadian lawyer and politician (d. 1992).
Search For Your Ancestors
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of June 1903 ?
Top #2 songs in the USA
- Hiawatha - Columbia Orchestra
- I'm a Jonah Man - Arthur Collins