Thursday 23 March 1911
It was Thursday, under the sign of Aries (see planets position on March 23, 1911). The US president was William Howard Taft (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Argeo Quadri and Charles Joseph.
April Fool, directed by A N Jayaramaiah, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1911
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 23 March 1911
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 23 March 1911!
Which were the important events of 23 March 1911 ?
- Saint Rebecca (d.1914)
- Roman Empire - Tubilustrium was held in honor of Mars.
- Ancient Latvia - Lieldienas held in honor of Mara and other pagan goddesses.
- Pakistan - National Day (Republic Day).
- Saint Turibius of Mongrovejo (died 1606)
- Saint Ethelwald
- Saint Victorian
- Roman Empire - The fifth and final day of Quinquatria, held in honor of Minerva.
- Argeo Quadri
- Charles Joseph: A Russhon US Air Force Lieutenant Colonel/liaison (James Bond films).
- Richard Chapman golfer (1940 US amateur: 1951 British amateur).
- Augustus John: "Gus" Risman rugby league player.
- Edward Warner: diplomat.
Search For Your Ancestors
Planetary positions on this day
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of March 1911 ?
Top #2 songs in the USA
- Put Your Arms Around Me, Honey - Arthur Collins & Byron Harlan
- Tickle Toes - American Quartet