Tuesday 23 May 1905
It was Tuesday, under the sign of Gemini. The US president was Theodore Roosevelt (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Aldo Gucci and Harry Woolford.
Fireworks, directed by Katie Messer, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1905
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 23 May 1905
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 23 May 1905!
Which were the important events of 23 May 1905 ?
- World Turtle Day
- Saint Desiderius
- Saint Guibert of Gemblours
- Saint Montana
- Bah�'f Faith: Declaration of the B�b
- Discordianism: Day of Disunity
- Aldo Gucci: Italian entrepreneur and noted family, one of two sons of Guccio Gucci, founder of the famed fashion empire.
- Harry Woolford: Scottish artist, painter and picture restorer.
- Martinus W van AA Meerbeke head-editor (Time): dies at age 75.
Search For Your Ancestors
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of May 1905 ?
Top #5 songs in the USA
- Oh! Oh! Sallie - Billy Murray & Bob Roberts
- The Holy City - Haydn Quartet
- Mr. and Mrs. Murphy - Len Spencer & Ada Jones
- George Alexander - America
- Where the Southern Roses Grow - Haydn Quartet