Sunday 14 May 1905
It was Sunday, under the sign of Taurus (see planets position on May 14, 1905). The US president was Theodore Roosevelt (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Jean Daniélou and Arturo De la Garza.
Fireworks, directed by Katie Messer, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1905
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 14 May 1905
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 14 May 1905!
Which were the important events of 14 May 1905 ?
- St. Carthach the Younger
- DubsDay in Dublin Ireland (14th of May in 2006).
- Mother's Day in various countries (second Sunday of May in 2006).
- Israel - Yom Ha'atzma'ut, or Israeli Independence Day. The observed date of this national holiday is determined by the Jewish Calendar.
- Paraguay - Flag Day.
- St. Maria Dominic Mazzarello
- St. Just
- St. Engelmer
- St. Vincent of Lerins
- St. Victor and Corona
- St. Boniface of Tarsus
- St. Michael Garicoits
- Feast day of the following saints in the Roman Catholic Church: St. Matthias (Apostle)
- St. Engelmund
- Jean Daniélou: French Jesuit theologian, historian, cardinal and a member of the Académie française.
- Antonio Berni: Argentinian figurative artist.
- Arturo De la Garza: Mexican lawyer and politician, from the state of Nuevo Leon, held diverse political positions, among them the governor of his home state.
- Jean Danielou: French cardinal (d. 1974).
- Robert Lafon: Marseilles physician.
- Herbert Morrison: American soldier and journalist (d. 1989).
- 2nd official International soccer match, Netherlands beats Belgium 4-0