Monday 15 May 1905US date format: 5/15/1905, UK date format: 15/5/1905
It was Monday, under the sign of Taurus (see planets position on May 15, 1905). The US president was Theodore Roosevelt (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Albert Dubout and Joseph Cotten.
Fireworks, directed by Katie Messer, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1905
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 15 May 1905
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 15 May 1905!
Which were the important events of 15 May 1905 ?
- Paraguay - Independence Day. Celebrations for the anniversary of the independence begin on Flag Day, 14 May.
- Nakba Day in Palestinian communities.
- Roman Empire - Mercuralia in honor of Mercury held.
- International day of climate changes.
- International conscientious objectors' day.
- Buddha's Birthday in Taiwan, Hong Kong, Macau and South Korea (2005).
- United States - Peace Officers Memorial Day.
- International day of families.
- Teacher's Day in Mexico (Dfa del Maestro) and South Korea (??? ?).
- Saint Dymphna
- Saint Achillius
- Saint Gerebern
- Saint Isidore the Labourer
- Saint Jean-Baptiste de la Salle
- Saint Reticius
- Saint Denise
- Slovenia - Day of Slovenian armed forces.
- Albert Dubout: French cartoonist, illustrator, portraitist and poster artist, famous for his exceptional work.
- Joseph Cotten: American stage, radio and film actor.
- Abraham Zapruder: American businessman and John F. Kennedy assassination figure (d. 1970).
- André Fraigneau: French writer, about whom AP (Associated Press) wrote in a short obituary: "..
- Las Vegas Nevada founded
- Pierre de Brazza reaches Leopoldville.