Saturday May 27, 1905
US date format: 5/27/1905, UK date format: 27/5/1905
It was Saturday, under the sign of Gemini (see zodiac on May 27, 1905). The US president was Theodore Roosevelt (Republican), the UK Prime Minister was Arthur Balfour (Conservative), Pope Pius X was leading the Catholic Church.
In that special week of May people in US were listening to Where the Southern Roses Grow by Haydn Quartet.
Fireworks, directed by Katie Messer, was one of the most viewed movie released in 1905
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the important events of May 27, 1905?
- Mother's Day in Bolivia (Dfa de la Madre)
- Bruno, Bishop of Wnrzburg
- See more
- 30th Preakness: W Davis aboard Cairngore wins in 1:45.8.
- Japanese fleet destroys Russian East Sea fleet in Straits of Tushima.
- Russo-Japanese War: The Battle of Tsushima begins.
Which were the top hits in that special week of May 27, 1905?
Unlimited, ad-free streaming of over a million songs, 30 day Free Trial
Top #5 songs in the USA
- Haydn Quartet - Where the Southern Roses Grow
- George Alexander - America
- Len Spencer & Ada Jones - Mr. and Mrs. Murphy
- Haydn Quartet - The Holy City
- Billy Murray & Bob Roberts - Oh! Oh! Sallie
Make this day unforgettable
Which were the most popular TV Series released in those months?
Watch popular movies, TV series and live events, start your 30-day free trial
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks?
Unlimited books on any devices, try your first month free
What videogames would you be playing back in the days?
Frequently Asked Questions
What day of the week was on May 27, 1905?
On May 27, 1905 the day of the week was Saturday.
What zodiac sign is May 27, 1905?
On May 27, 1905 the zodiac sign was Gemini.
Who was the US President on May 27, 1905?
On May 27, 1905 the US President was Theodore Roosevelt (Republican).
Who was the UK Prime Minister on May 27, 1905?
On May 27, 1905 the UK Prime Minister was Arthur Balfour (Conservative).
Who was the Pope on May 27, 1905?
On May 27, 1905 Pope Pius X was leading the Catholic Church.