Monday 23 May 1921
It was Monday, under the sign of Gemini (see planets position on May 23, 1921). The US president was Warren G. Harding (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include James Blish and Humphrey Lyttelton.
Among Those Present, directed by Fred C. Newmeyer, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1921
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 23 May 1921
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 23 May 1921!
Which were the important events of 23 May 1921 ?
- World Turtle Day
- Saint Desiderius
- Saint Guibert of Gemblours
- Saint Montana
- Bah�'f Faith: Declaration of the B�b
- Discordianism: Day of Disunity
- James Blish: American book reviewer, editor and author of popular science fiction that includes "The Seedling Stars," 1956 and "Cities in Flight," 1969.
- Humphrey Lyttelton: British musician, a jazz trumpeter and band leader.
- Montague Modlyn: broadcaster.
- Loren Tindall: Oklahoma, United States -- Actor (Meet Me on Broadway, Girl of Limberlost).
- Edna Skinner: American actress and singer (d. 2003).
- Sanderson Temple: circuit judge.
- James [Benjamin] Blish US/United Kingdom: sci-fi author (Hugo, Star Trek Reader).
- Shuffle Along 1st black musical comedy, opens in New York City
Search For Your Ancestors
Planetary positions on this day
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of May 1921 ?
Top #2 songs in the USA
- Just Snap Your Fingers at Care - Nora Bayes
- Home Again Blues - Frank Crumit