Monday 24 February 1930
It was Monday, under the sign of Pisces. The US president was Herbert Hoover (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Dinorah Pillet and Barbara Lawrence.
City Girl, directed by F.W. Murnau, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1930
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 24 February 1930!
Which were the important events of 24 February 1930 ?
- Independence Day in Estonia (1918; the Soviet period is considered illegal annexation).
- Flag Day in MTxico.
- St. Sergius
- Dragobete in Romania.
- St. Matthias
- St. Modest
- St. Edelbert
- Blessed Ameel of Ter Duinen
- Regifugium, in the Roman calendar.
- Dinorah Pillet: French family trauma, the mother of Nadine Allaria, a policewoman who shot her three kids and herself to death on 1/26/1996.
- Barbara Lawrence: Carnegie, Oklahoma -- Actress (Joe Dakota).
- Anita Steckel: American artist (d. 2012).
- Jacobus van Looy: Dutch writer / Painter (Night Cactus), dies at 74.
Where were your ancestors 100 years before 24 February 1930
Discover their stories. Preserve your legacy.
Our team of professional genealogists provide full-service genealogical research for clients worldwide, helping them discover their roots and personal history through records, narratives, and DNA.
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?