Monday 3 February 1930US date format: 2/3/1930, UK date format: 3/2/1930
It was Monday, under the sign of Aquarius (see planets position on February 3, 1930). The US president was Herbert Hoover (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Kenneth Anger and Joan Rice.
City Girl, directed by F.W. Murnau, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1930
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 3 February 1930
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 3 February 1930!
Which were the important events of 3 February 1930 ?
- Saints Berlindis, Celsa and Nona.
- Japan - the festival of Setsubun before spring.
- United States - Four Chaplains Day.
- Saint Blaise, Catholics visit churches to have their throats blessed.
- Saint Ansgar, patron saint of Denmark
- Mozambique - Heroes' Day.
- Saint Werburgh
- Saint Hadelin (+690)
- Kenneth Anger: Author.
- Joan Rice: Actress (Payroll, Steel Key, Curtain Up).
- Gillian Ayres: English painter.
- William Howard Taft resigns as chief justice for health reasons.
- Vietnamese Communistic Party forms.