Tuesday 4 February 1930
It was Tuesday, under the sign of Aquarius. The US president was Herbert Hoover (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Tibor Antalpéter and Jim Loscutoff.
City Girl, directed by F.W. Murnau, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1930
while Cimarron by Edna Ferber was one of the best selling books.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 4 February 1930!
Which were the important events of 4 February 1930 ?
- Saint Veronica, patron saint of photographers
- Ancient Latvia - Biezputras Diena observed.
- Independence Day in Sri Lanka (1948).
- Angolan Anniversary of the Outbreak of Armed Struggle against Portuguese Colonialism.
- Saint Gilbert (d. 1189)
- Saint John Hector de Britto
- Saint Rembert of Torhout
- Tibor Antalpéter: Hungarian volleyball player and diplomat Hungarian Ambassador to the United Kingdom (d. 2012).
- Jim Loscutoff: American basketball player (d. 2015).
- 1st tieless, soundless, shockless streetcar tracks, New Orleans
- First tieless, soundless, shockless streetcar tracks, New Orleans, Louisiana.
Make this date unforgettable
Search For Your Ancestors
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?