Saturday 15 February 1930US date format: 2/15/1930, UK date format: 15/2/1930
It was Saturday, under the sign of Aquarius (see planets position on February 15, 1930). The US president was Herbert Hoover (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Jean Bonfils and Sara Jane Moore.
City Girl, directed by F.W. Murnau, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1930
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 15 February 1930
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 15 February 1930!
Which were the important events of 15 February 1930 ?
- John Frum Day in Vanuatu 
- Gummy Bear Day in United States
- National Day in Serbia
- Candlemas in Russia and other Eastern Orthodox countries
- Saint Siegfried of Sweden
- Saints Faustin and Jovita
- Saint Georgia
- Blessed Claude de la ColombiFre
- Flag Day in Canada
- Jean Bonfils: French Catholic priest, who served as Bishop Emeritus of Nice.
- Sara Jane Moore
- Cesarino Cervellati: Italian soccer player and manager from Baricella in the Province of Bologna.
- Sara Moore: American attempted assassination by gunshot of President Gerald Ford on 9/22/1975; given a life sentence at Terminal Island Federal Correction Institute.
- C F Payne: Cleveland, Ohio -- British chief constable.
- Nico Minardos: Greek-American actor (d. 2011).
- Bruce Dawe: Australian poet and academic.
- C F Payne in Cleveland: Ohio, USA; British chief constable.
- Weona beats Toluca in Illinois Basketball Tournament in ten overtimes.