Sunday 24 March 1907
It was Sunday, under the sign of Aries (see planets position on March 24, 1907). The US president was Theodore Roosevelt (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Lauris Norstad and Janet Harmon Bragg.
The Charmer, directed by , was one of the most viewed movies released in 1907
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 24 March 1907
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 24 March 1907!
Which were the important events of 24 March 1907 ?
- World Tuberculosis Day.
- Saint Simeon (died 1475)
- Ancient Latvia - Kazimiras Diena observed.
- Saint Catharine of Sweden ((died 1381)
- Janet Harmon Bragg: US pilot / columnist (Chicago Defender).
- Lauris Norstad: US General (NATO commander) / CEO (Owens-Corning Fiberglass).
- Lucia Chase: US ballerina / co-founder (American Ballet Theater).
- Martin Kosleck: [Nicolaie Yoshkin] Barkotzen Germany; actor (Pursuit to Algiers).
- Lydia Korneevna: Chukovskaya writer.
- Paul Sauve: Quebec politician (d. 1960).
- Paul Sauvé: Canadian lawyer and politician 17th Premier of Quebec (d. 1960).
- The first issue of the Georgian Bolshevik newspaper Dro is published.