Sunday 24 March 1907
It was Sunday, under the sign of Aries. The US president was Theodore Roosevelt (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Lauris Norstad and Janet Harmon Bragg.
Life and Passion of Christ, directed by Ferdinand Zecca, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1907
while The Shuttle by Frances Hodgson Burnett was one of the best selling books.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 24 March 1907!
Which were the important events of 24 March 1907 ?
- World Tuberculosis Day.
- Saint Simeon (died 1475)
- Ancient Latvia - Kazimiras Diena observed.
- Saint Catharine of Sweden ((died 1381)
- Janet Harmon Bragg: US pilot / columnist (Chicago Defender).
- Lauris Norstad: US General (NATO commander) / CEO (Owens-Corning Fiberglass).
- Lucia Chase: US ballerina / co-founder (American Ballet Theater).
- Martin Kosleck: [Nicolaie Yoshkin] Barkotzen Germany; actor (Pursuit to Algiers).
- Lydia Korneevna: Chukovskaya writer.
- Paul Sauve: Quebec politician (d. 1960).
- Paul Sauvé: Canadian lawyer and politician 17th Premier of Quebec (d. 1960).
- The first issue of the Georgian Bolshevik newspaper Dro is published.
Which were the top hits in that special week of March 1907 ?
Top #1 songs in the USA
- If the Man in the Moon Were a Coon - Ada Jones
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?