Saturday 23 March 1907
It was Saturday, under the sign of Aries. The US president was Theodore Roosevelt (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Daniel Bovet and Douglas Patrick.
Life and Passion of Christ, directed by Ferdinand Zecca, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1907
while The Brass Bowl by Louis J. Vance was one of the best selling books.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 23 March 1907!
Which were the important events of 23 March 1907 ?
- Saint Rebecca (d.1914)
- Roman Empire - Tubilustrium was held in honor of Mars.
- Ancient Latvia - Lieldienas held in honor of Mara and other pagan goddesses.
- Pakistan - National Day (Republic Day).
- Saint Turibius of Mongrovejo (died 1606)
- Saint Ethelwald
- Saint Victorian
- Roman Empire - The fifth and final day of Quinquatria, held in honor of Minerva.
- Daniel Bovet: Swiss-Italian pharmacologist and academic Nobel Prize laureate (d. 1992).
- Douglas Patrick: Thomas Jay politician.
- Constantine P Pobedonostsev Russian reactionary senator: dies at age 79.
Which were the top hits in that special week of March 1907 ?
Top #1 songs in the USA
- If the Man in the Moon Were a Coon - Ada Jones
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?