Saturday March 23, 1907
US date format: 3/23/1907, UK date format: 23/3/1907
Is this your lucky day? Bet on the figures of this date here
It was Saturday, under the sign of Aries (see birth chart on March 23, 1907). The US president was Theodore Roosevelt (Republican), the UK Prime Minister was Sir Henry Campbell-Bannerman (Liberal), Pope Pius X was leading the Catholic Church.
Famous people born on this day include Daniel Bovet and Douglas Patrick.
The Charmer, directed by , was one of the most viewed movies released in 1907
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the important events of March 23, 1907?
- Saint Rebecca (d.1914)
- Roman Empire - Tubilustrium was held in honor of Mars.
- Ancient Latvia - Lieldienas held in honor of Mara and other pagan goddesses.
- Pakistan - National Day (Republic Day).
- See more
- Constantine P Pobedonostsev Russian reactionary senator: dies at age 79.
Which were the top hits in that special week of March 23, 1907?
Unlimited, ad-free streaming of over a million songs, 30 day Free Trial
Top #1 songs in the USA
- Ada Jones - If the Man in the Moon Were a Coon