Saturday 23 March 1907
It was Saturday, under the sign of Aries. The US president was Theodore Roosevelt (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Douglas Patrick and Daniel Bovet.
Life and Passion of Christ, directed by Ferdinand Zecca, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1907
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 23 March 1907!
Which were the important events of 23 March 1907 ?
- Saint Rebecca (d.1914)
- Roman Empire - Tubilustrium was held in honor of Mars.
- Ancient Latvia - Lieldienas held in honor of Mara and other pagan goddesses.
- Pakistan - National Day (Republic Day).
- Saint Turibius of Mongrovejo (died 1606)
- Saint Ethelwald
- Saint Victorian
- Roman Empire - The fifth and final day of Quinquatria, held in honor of Minerva.
- Douglas Patrick: Thomas Jay politician.
- Daniel Bovet: Swiss-Italian pharmacologist and academic Nobel Prize laureate (d. 1992).
- Constantine P Pobedonostsev Russian reactionary senator: dies at age 79.
Where were your ancestors 100 years before 23 March 1907
Discover their stories. Preserve your legacy.
Our team of professional genealogists provide full-service genealogical research for clients worldwide, helping them discover their roots and personal history through records, narratives, and DNA.
Which were the top hits in that special week of March 1907 ?
Top #1 songs in the USA
- If the Man in the Moon Were a Coon - Ada Jones
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
What news were making the headlines those days in March 1907?
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?