Friday 8 March 1907US date format: 3/8/1907, UK date format: 8/3/1907
It was Friday, under the sign of Pisces (see planets position on March 8, 1907). The US president was Theodore Roosevelt (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Aimée van de Wiele and Charles Boost.
The Charmer, directed by , was one of the most viewed movies released in 1907
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 8 March 1907
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 8 March 1907!
Which were the important events of 8 March 1907 ?
- Saint Philemon (d. 305)
- Albania, Romania - Mother's Day.
- Catholicism Saint John of God.
- Hudson's Birthday - The Second Coming Of Christmas.
- Saint Humfried of Terwaan
- Saint Cyrillus of Africa
- Aimée van de Wiele
- Charles Boost: movie critic.
- Rolf Jacobsen: Norwegian poet and journalist.
- Konstantinos Karamanlis: Greek lawyer and politician 3rd President of Greece (d. 1998).
- Marinos Antypas: Greek lawyer and journalist, one of the country's first socialists (Born 1872).
Planetary positions on this day
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of March 1907 ?
Top #2 songs in the USA
- Cal Stewart - Uncle Josh's Second Visit to the Metropolis
- Selections from The Red Mill - Prince's Orchestra