Saturday March 16, 1907
US date format: 3/16/1907, UK date format: 16/3/1907
Is this your lucky day? Bet on the figures of this date here
It was Saturday, under the sign of Pisces (see birth chart on March 16, 1907). The US president was Theodore Roosevelt (Republican), the UK Prime Minister was Sir Henry Campbell-Bannerman (Liberal), Pope Pius X was leading the Catholic Church.
Famous people born on this day include Hugh Lynn Cayce and Hugh Cayce.
The Charmer, directed by , was one of the most viewed movies released in 1907
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the important events of March 16, 1907?
- St. Urho's Day - the fictional patron saint of Finnish immigrants to the US, created by Richard Mattson in 1956
- Latvia - The controversial Latvia Legions are celebrated in Latvia, where about 140,000 men joined the Waffen SS National Legions during World War II, trying to defend Latvia. Since February 23, 2000, this day is no longer an official celebration day.
- Saint Heribert of Cologne (died 1021)
- Saint Eusebia (+680)
- See more
Which were the top hits in that special week of March 16, 1907?
Unlimited, ad-free streaming of over a million songs, 30 day Free Trial
Top #2 songs in the USA
- Arthur Collins & Byron Harlan - Good-a-Bye, John!
- U.S. Marine Band - Maple Leaf Rag