Saturday March 16, 1907
US date format: 3/16/1907, UK date format: 16/3/1907
It was Saturday, under the sign of Pisces (see zodiac on March 16, 1907). The US president was Theodore Roosevelt (Republican), the UK Prime Minister was Sir Henry Campbell-Bannerman (Liberal), Pope Pius X was leading the Catholic Church.
Famous people born on this day include Hugh Lynn Cayce and Hugh Cayce.
In that special week of March people in US were listening to Good-a-Bye, John! by Arthur Collins & Byron Harlan.
The Charmer, directed by , was one of the most viewed movie released in 1907
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the important events of March 16, 1907?
- St. Urho's Day - the fictional patron saint of Finnish immigrants to the US, created by Richard Mattson in 1956
- Latvia - The controversial Latvia Legions are celebrated in Latvia, where about 140,000 men joined the Waffen SS National Legions during World War II, trying to defend Latvia. Since February 23, 2000, this day is no longer an official celebration day.
- Saint Heribert of Cologne (died 1021)
- Saint Eusebia (+680)
- See more
Which were the top hits in that special week of March 16, 1907?
Unlimited, ad-free streaming of over a million songs, 30 day Free Trial
Top #2 songs in the USA
- Arthur Collins & Byron Harlan - Good-a-Bye, John!
- U.S. Marine Band - Maple Leaf Rag
Make this day unforgettable
Which were the most popular TV Series released in those months?
Watch popular movies, TV series and live events, start your 30-day free trial
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks?
Unlimited books on any devices, try your first month free
What videogames would you be playing back in the days?
Frequently Asked Questions
What day of the week was on March 16, 1907?
On March 16, 1907 the day of the week was Saturday.
What zodiac sign is March 16, 1907?
On March 16, 1907 the zodiac sign was Pisces.
Who was the US President on March 16, 1907?
On March 16, 1907 the US President was Theodore Roosevelt (Republican).
Who was the UK Prime Minister on March 16, 1907?
On March 16, 1907 the UK Prime Minister was Sir Henry Campbell-Bannerman (Liberal).
Who was the Pope on March 16, 1907?
On March 16, 1907 Pope Pius X was leading the Catholic Church.
Which famous people are born on March 16, 1907?
On March 16, 1907 several famous people were born including, Hugh Lynn Cayce, Hugh Cayce, Paul Eydoux.