Sunday 10 March 1907
It was Sunday, under the sign of Pisces. The US president was Theodore Roosevelt (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Robert de and Francisco Orlich Bolmarcich.
Life and Passion of Christ, directed by Ferdinand Zecca, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1907
while The Brass Bowl by Louis J. Vance was one of the best selling books.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 10 March 1907!
Which were the important events of 10 March 1907 ?
- Saint Anastasia
- Saint Macharius (d.335)
- Saint John Ogilvie (died 1615)
- Saint Himelin
- Saint Blankaard
- Tibetian national Uprising day
- Fans of video game character Mario celebrate Mar10 Day, by singing songs about him, watching the movie and show, and playing Mario games.
- Doctors Day - (Venezuela).
- Robert de: Roos composer.
- Francisco Orlich Bolmarcich: Costa Rican politician, president of its country between 1962 and 1966.
- Robert Provenchères: French Catholic clergyman, who was Bishop of Créteil from 1966 to 1981.
- Romain Gyssels: Belgium sport Champion.
Which were the top hits in that special week of March 1907 ?
Top #2 songs in the USA
- Uncle Josh's Second Visit to the Metropolis - Cal Stewart
- Selections from The Red Mill - Prince's Orchestra
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?