Friday 22 March 1907
It was Friday, under the sign of Aries. The US president was Theodore Roosevelt (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Lucia dos Santos and Roger Blin.
Life and Passion of Christ, directed by Ferdinand Zecca, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1907
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
What the sky looked like on 22 March 1907
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 22 March 1907!
Which were the important events of 22 March 1907 ?
- Blessed Genta of Maaseik
- The fourth day of Quinquatria in ancient Rome, held in honor of Minerva.
- World Water Day.
- Easter Sunday - 1818, 2285. In the Gregorian Calendar 22 March is the earliest date on which Easter Sunday can fall (25th April is the latest).
- Saint Octavian
- Saint Lea of Rome
- Saint Reinhilde of Ghent
- Lucia dos Santos
- Roger Blin: French actor and stage director.
- Lúcia dos Santos
- Lucia Santos: Portuguese child noted for the Miracle of Fatima which occurred on 13 October 1917, 1:30 PM GMT.
- James Gavin: American general and diplomat United States Ambassador to France (d. 1990).
- The first taxicabs with taxi meters begin operating in London.