Thursday 28 March 1907US date format: 3/28/1907, UK date format: 28/3/1907
It was Thursday, under the sign of Aries (see planets position on March 28, 1907). The US president was Theodore Roosevelt (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include ''Swifty'' Lazar and Herbert "Herb" Hall.
The Charmer, directed by , was one of the most viewed movies released in 1907
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 28 March 1907
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 28 March 1907!
Which were the important events of 28 March 1907 ?
- Saint Sixtus III
- Slovakia, Czech Republic - Teachers' Day.
- Saint Castor
- Saint Gontram (died 592)
- Saint Malchus
- Saint Priscus
- Herbert "Herb" Hall: Clarinetist / saxophonist.
- ''Swifty'' Lazar: American talent agent (d. 1993).
- Wally Masters: American case of Alzheimer's Disease as he aged.
- Norrey Ford: English author (d. 1985).
- Irving Lazar: American lawyer and talent agent (d. 1993).
- Lúcia Santos: Portuguese nun (d. 2005).
- Pavel Ivanovich Blaramberg composer: dies at age 65.
Planetary positions on this day
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of March 1907 ?
Top #4 songs in the USA
- When the Flowers Bloom in the Springtime, Molly Dear - Haydn Quartet
- The Mississippi Stoker - Bert Williams
- Won't You Come Over to My House? - Byron G. Harlan
- Wouldn't You Like to Flirt with Me? - Ada Jones & Billy Murray