Friday 29 March 1907
It was Friday, under the sign of Aries (see planets position on March 29, 1907). The US president was Theodore Roosevelt (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Irving Paul Lazar and ''Braguinha''.
The Mysterious Retort, directed by Georges Méliès, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1907
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 29 March 1907
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 29 March 1907!
Which were the important events of 29 March 1907 ?
- St. Bertold (d.1179)
- Blessed Hugo (d.1239)
- St. Ludolf of Ratzeburg (d.1250)
- St. Eustace
- Memorial day and commemoration of the 1947 revolt against French colonisation in Madagascar
- Youth Day in Taiwan
- Festival of Ishtar.
- St. Jonas (d. 327)
Search For Your Ancestors
Planetary positions on this day
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of March 1907 ?
Top #4 songs in the USA
- When the Flowers Bloom in the Springtime, Molly Dear - Haydn Quartet
- The Mississippi Stoker - Bert Williams
- Won't You Come Over to My House? - Byron G. Harlan
- Wouldn't You Like to Flirt with Me? - Ada Jones & Billy Murray