Saturday 30 March 1907
It was Saturday, under the sign of Aries. The US president was Theodore Roosevelt (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Friedrich August Freiherr von der Heydte and Friedrich von der Heydte.
Life and Passion of Christ, directed by Ferdinand Zecca, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1907
while The Shuttle by Frances Hodgson Burnett was one of the best selling books.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 30 March 1907!
Which were the important events of 30 March 1907 ?
- Saint John Climacus (died 649)
- Easter in 1975, 1986, 1991, and 1997.
- Roman Empire - Festival devoted to Salus.
- Land Day.
- Spiritual Baptist/Shouter Liberation Day - Public holiday in Trinidad and Tobago.
- National Doctors' Day - observed in the USA.
- Saint Quirinus (d. 117)
- Saint Veronus
- Blessed Amadeus IX of Savoy
Which were the top hits in that special week of March 1907 ?
Top #4 songs in the USA
- Wouldn't You Like to Flirt with Me? - Ada Jones & Billy Murray
- Won't You Come Over to My House? - Byron G. Harlan
- The Mississippi Stoker - Bert Williams
- When the Flowers Bloom in the Springtime, Molly Dear - Haydn Quartet
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?