Saturday 30 March 1907
It was Saturday, under the sign of Aries (see planets position on March 30, 1907). The US president was Theodore Roosevelt (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Friedrich August Freiherr von der Heydte and Friedrich von der Heydte.
The Mysterious Retort, directed by Georges Méliès, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1907
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 30 March 1907
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 30 March 1907!
Which were the important events of 30 March 1907 ?
- Saint John Climacus (died 649)
- Easter in 1975, 1986, 1991, and 1997.
- Roman Empire - Festival devoted to Salus.
- Land Day.
- Spiritual Baptist/Shouter Liberation Day - Public holiday in Trinidad and Tobago.
- National Doctors' Day - observed in the USA.
- Saint Quirinus (d. 117)
- Saint Veronus
- Blessed Amadeus IX of Savoy
Search For Your Ancestors
Planetary positions on this day
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of March 1907 ?
Top #4 songs in the USA
- When the Flowers Bloom in the Springtime, Molly Dear - Haydn Quartet
- The Mississippi Stoker - Bert Williams
- Won't You Come Over to My House? - Byron G. Harlan
- Wouldn't You Like to Flirt with Me? - Ada Jones & Billy Murray