Friday 15 March 1907
It was Friday, under the sign of Pisces (see planets position on March 15, 1907). The US president was Theodore Roosevelt (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Zarah Leander and Jimmy McPartland.
The Charmer, directed by , was one of the most viewed movies released in 1907
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 15 March 1907
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 15 March 1907!
Which were the important events of 15 March 1907 ?
- International Day Against Police Brutality
- Turkey buzzards return to Hinckley, Ohio.
- Blessed Arnicus of Averbode
- For corporations in the United States that use the calendar year as their fiscal year, the date on which the corporation must file its corporate income tax return
- Constitution Day in Belarus
- National holiday in Hungary celebrating the 1848 Revolution. (See also Public holidays in Hungary)
- World Consumer Rights Day 
- In Japan, Hounen Matsuri
- Saint Clemens Maria Hofbauer (died 1820)
- Saint Lucretia
- Saint Luise of Marillac
- In the Roman calendar, the Ides of March.
- Zarah Leander: Swedish singer and actress whose greatest success was in Germany during the 1930s and 1940s.
- Jimmy McPartland: Jazz trumpeteer / actor (Magic Horn).
- Nicolò Carosio: Italian sport journalist and commentator.
- Kaspar Bruninghaus: Germany Actor.
- Finland is first European country to give women the right to vote.
- March 16 ampndash Elections to the new Parliament of Finland are the first in the world with woman candidates, as well as the first elections in Europe where universal suffrage is applied. Nineteen women are elected.
Search For Your Ancestors
Planetary positions on this day
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of March 1907 ?
Top #2 songs in the USA
- Maple Leaf Rag - U.S. Marine Band
- Good-a-Bye, John! - Arthur Collins & Byron Harlan