Friday 24 March 1922
It was Friday, under the sign of Aries (see planets position on March 24, 1922). The US president was Warren G. Harding (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include José Cabanis and John C Parkin.
The Boscombe Valley Mystery, directed by George Ridgwell, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1922
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 24 March 1922
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 24 March 1922!
Which were the important events of 24 March 1922 ?
- World Tuberculosis Day.
- Saint Simeon (died 1475)
- Ancient Latvia - Kazimiras Diena observed.
- Saint Catharine of Sweden ((died 1381)
- José Cabanis: French writer, novelist, philosopher, lawyer, essayist, and critic.
- John C Parkin
- Dave Appell: Singer / musician / songwriter (In the Midnight Hour).
- Dorothy Irene: Height president (national council of negro women).
- George Levy: American astrologer.
- John Parkin: Canadian architect, well-known for his exceptional output of prestigious work.
- Marty Allen: Comedian.
- Jose Cabanis: France Writer.
- T Soundararajan: Indian singer and actor (d. 2013).
- Onna White: Canadian dancer and choreographer (d. 2005).
- Hermann Lang: German race car driver (Born 1909).
- Hermann Eilts: Diplomat.
- Grand National at Aintree sees only three horses out of 32 starters finish.
Search For Your Ancestors
Planetary positions on this day
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of March 1922 ?
Top #4 songs in the USA
- Club Royal Orchestra - The Sheik
- Gypsy Blues - Paul Whiteman & His Orchestra
- Stealing - Carl Fenton & His Orchestra
- The World is Waiting for the Sunrise - John Steel