Friday 24 March 1922
It was Friday, under the sign of Aries. The US president was Warren G. Harding (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Dave Appell and Dorothy Irene.
Die Geburt des Antichrist, directed by Friedrich Feher, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1922
while If Winter Comes by A.S.M. Hutchinson was one of the best selling books.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 24 March 1922!
Which were the important events of 24 March 1922 ?
- World Tuberculosis Day.
- Saint Simeon (died 1475)
- Ancient Latvia - Kazimiras Diena observed.
- Saint Catharine of Sweden ((died 1381)
- Dave Appell: Singer / musician / songwriter (In the Midnight Hour).
- Dorothy Irene: Height president (national council of negro women).
- José Cabanis: French writer, novelist, philosopher, lawyer, essayist, and critic.
- George Levy: American astrologer.
- John Parkin: Canadian architect, well-known for his exceptional output of prestigious work.
- Hermann Lang: German race car driver (Born 1909)
- Jose Cabanis: France Writer
- T Soundararajan: Indian singer and actor (d. 2013)
- Onna White: Canadian dancer and choreographer (d. 2005)
- Grand National at Aintree sees only three horses out of 32 starters finish.
Which were the top hits in that special week of March 1922 ?
Top #3 songs in the USA
- When Buddha Smiles - Paul Whiteman & His Orchestra
- The Song of Love - Edwin Dale
- I Want My Mammy - Al Bernard & Vernon Dalhart
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?