Monday 13 March 1922
It was Monday, under the sign of Pisces (see planets position on March 13, 1922). The US president was Warren G. Harding (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Jack Kerouac and Lane Kirkland.
Sherlock Holmes, directed by Albert Parker, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1922
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 13 March 1922
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 13 March 1922!
Which were the important events of 13 March 1922 ?
- Lane Kirkland: Activist.
- Jack Kerouac: Novelist.
- Jim Rodger: sports writer.
- Frank Camm: American military.
- Jean Lacroix: France Actor.
- WRR-AM in Dallas TX begins radio transmissions
- George Bernard Shaw's "Back to Methusaleh V" premieres in New York City, New York.
- NHL Championship: Ottawa Senators outscore Toronto Saint Patricks, 5 to 4, in two games.
- Prince of Wales Edward inaugurates the ''Prince of Wales Royal Indian Military College'' in Dehradun, India, marking a capitulation of the British Empire to growing pressure for the Indianization of the Officer Cadre of the British Indian Army.
Search For Your Ancestors
Planetary positions on this day
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of March 1922 ?
Top #3 songs in the USA
- When Buddha Smiles - Paul Whiteman & His Orchestra
- The Song of Love - Edwin Dale
- I Want My Mammy - Al Bernard & Vernon Dalhart