Wednesday 22 March 1922US date format: 3/22/1922, UK date format: 22/3/1922
It was Wednesday, under the sign of Aries (see planets position on March 22, 1922). The US president was Warren G. Harding (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Mujib ur-Rahman and Stewart Stern.
The Boscombe Valley Mystery, directed by George Ridgwell, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1922
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 22 March 1922
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 22 March 1922!
Which were the important events of 22 March 1922 ?
- Blessed Genta of Maaseik
- The fourth day of Quinquatria in ancient Rome, held in honor of Minerva.
- World Water Day.
- Easter Sunday - 1818, 2285. In the Gregorian Calendar 22 March is the earliest date on which Easter Sunday can fall (25th April is the latest).
- Saint Octavian
- Saint Lea of Rome
- Saint Reinhilde of Ghent
- Mujib ur-Rahman: Pakistan -- Sheik / Premier.
- Stewart Stern: screenwriter (Rebel Without A Cause).
- John Gilligan: American lieutenant and politician 62nd Governor of Ohio (d. 2013).
- Louis A Ranvier French anatomist/historian: dies at age 86.
- British court sentences Mahatma Gandhi to six years in prison.
- Radio station WLW in Cincinnati, Ohio begins broadcasting.
Planetary positions on this day
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of March 1922 ?
Top #4 songs in the USA
- Club Royal Orchestra - The Sheik
- Gypsy Blues - Paul Whiteman & His Orchestra
- Stealing - Carl Fenton & His Orchestra
- The World is Waiting for the Sunrise - John Steel