Monday 27 March 1922
It was Monday, under the sign of Aries (see planets position on March 27, 1922). The US president was Warren G. Harding (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Stefan Wul and Barnaby Conrad.
The Lion and the Mouse, directed by Steve Syarto, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1922
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 27 March 1922
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 27 March 1922!
Which were the important events of 27 March 1922 ?
- St. Augusta
- Angolan Victory Day.
- World Theatre Day
- St. John of Egypt
- St. Lydia
- Feast day of Rupert of Salzburg in the Roman Catholic Church.
- Stefan Wul: French science fiction writer, also a dental surgeon.
- Barnaby Conrad: American writer and artist, the author and illustrator of bull-fighting novels; a modern Renaissance man.
- Marcel Conche: French philosopher, emeritus professor at the Sorbonne University (Paris).
- Dan Kurzman: American journalist and author (d. 2010).
- Margaret Stacey: sociologist.
- Jules Olitski: Ukrainian-born American abstract painter and sculptor (Born 1922).
- Murray Olderman: American author and illustrator.
- Alex Agase: American football player and coach (d. 2007).
- Dick King-Smith: Dick King-Smith English author (d. 2011).
- Nikolay Alexandrovich Sokolov composer: dies at age 63.