Thursday 2 March 1922
It was Thursday, under the sign of Pisces. The US president was Warren G. Harding (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include René Cruse and Mario Zafred.
Sherlock Holmes, directed by Albert Parker, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1922
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 2 March 1922
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 2 March 1922!
Which were the important events of 2 March 1922 ?
- Blessed Charles the Good, Count of Flanders (+Bruges 1127)
- saint Jovinus
- Saint Abdalon
- Church of England - Saint Chad's Day.
- Texas Independence Day (1836).
- Bah�'f Faith - Beginning of the Fast (sunrise to sunset fast for 19 days).
- Bah�'f Faith - Feast of 'Al� (Loftiness) - First day of the 19th month of the Bah�'f Calendar.
- René Cruse
- Mario Zafred: composer.
- Eddie ''Lockjaw'' Davis: American jazz tenor saxophonist (d. 1986).
- Jean Bourdarias: French journalist, biographer and memoirist.
- Eric Feldbush: composer.
- : American saxophonist (d. 1986).
- Bill Quackenbush: Canadian-American ice hockey player and coach (d. 1999).
- Henri Pastorelli: French homicide; he murdered his mistress by gunshot at Draguignan 9/15/86.
- WLW-AM in Cincinnati OH begins radio transmissions
- WBAP-AM, Fort Worth Texas, begins broadcasting.
Search For Your Ancestors
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of March 1922 ?
Top #2 songs in the USA
- Swanee River Moon - Columbia Stellar Quartet
- Weep No More, My Mammy - Vernon Dalhart