Friday 31 March 1922
It was Friday, under the sign of Aries. The US president was Warren G. Harding (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Patrick J G McGee and Richard Kiley.
The Man from Beyond, directed by Burton L. King, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1922
while The Head of the House of Coombe by Frances Hodgson Burnett was one of the best selling books.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 31 March 1922!
Which were the important events of 31 March 1922 ?
- Saint Cornelia
- CTsar Ch�vez Day - official holiday in five states and many cities across the U.S.
- Freedom Day in Malta.
- Saint Amos
- Saint Benjamin
- Blessed Hendrik Werner
- Saint Balbina of Rome
- New Jersey - Thomas Mundy Peterson Day.
- Patrick J G McGee: North Ireland -- Actor (Clockwork Orange).
- Richard Kiley: American actor, a polished, many-sided performer who alternated between straight dramatic and musical roles.
- Georges Leroux: French bookbinder who started out writing poetry and editing a poetry magazine, before opening a bookstore in Cannes selling rare books.
- John May: American ecclesiastic, a Roman Catholic priest and the Archbishop of St. Louis.
- Raymond Sheline: American scientist, a nuclear chemist and physicist.
- Raymond Goussot: France sport Champion
- KFI-AM in Los Angeles CA begins radio transmissions
- Prince Hendrik opens trade fair building in Amsterdam.
Which were the top hits in that special week of March 1922 ?
Top #4 songs in the USA
- Stealing - Carl Fenton & His Orchestra
- Club Royal Orchestra - The Sheik
- The World is Waiting for the Sunrise - John Steel
- Gypsy Blues - Paul Whiteman & His Orchestra
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?