Friday 31 March 1922
It was Friday, under the sign of Aries (see planets position on March 31, 1922). The US president was Warren G. Harding (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Richard Kiley and Patrick Magee.
The Lion and the Mouse, directed by Steve Syarto, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1922
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 31 March 1922
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 31 March 1922!
Which were the important events of 31 March 1922 ?
- Saint Cornelia
- CTsar Ch�vez Day - official holiday in five states and many cities across the U.S.
- Freedom Day in Malta.
- Saint Amos
- Saint Benjamin
- Blessed Hendrik Werner
- Saint Balbina of Rome
- New Jersey - Thomas Mundy Peterson Day.
- Richard Kiley: American actor, a polished, many-sided performer who alternated between straight dramatic and musical roles.
- Patrick Magee: Irish actor (Clockwork Orange, King Lear), dies at 58.
- Raymond K Sheline
- John L May
- Patrick J G McGee: North Ireland -- Actor (Clockwork Orange).
- Raymond Goussot: France sport Champion.
- Georges Leroux: French bookbinder who started out writing poetry and editing a poetry magazine, before opening a bookstore in Cannes selling rare books.
- John May: American ecclesiastic, a Roman Catholic priest and the Archbishop of St. Louis.
- Raymond Sheline: American scientist, a nuclear chemist and physicist.
- KFI-AM in Los Angeles CA begins radio transmissions
- Prince Hendrik opens trade fair building in Amsterdam.