Thursday 30 March 1922
It was Thursday, under the sign of Aries (see planets position on March 30, 1922). The US president was Warren G. Harding (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Anne Pitoniak and J F.
Sherlock Holmes, directed by Albert Parker, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1922
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 30 March 1922
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 30 March 1922!
Which were the important events of 30 March 1922 ?
- Saint John Climacus (died 649)
- Easter in 1975, 1986, 1991, and 1997.
- Roman Empire - Festival devoted to Salus.
- Land Day.
- Spiritual Baptist/Shouter Liberation Day - Public holiday in Trinidad and Tobago.
- National Doctors' Day - observed in the USA.
- Saint Quirinus (d. 117)
- Saint Veronus
- Blessed Amadeus IX of Savoy
- Anne Pitoniak
- German Germanovich: Galinin composer.
- J F: Coates naval architect.
- Peter Jona: Korn composer.
- Turhan Bey: Austrian-American actor and producer (d. 2012).
- Arthur Wightman: American physicist and academic (d. 2013).
- KGY-AM in Olympia WA begins radio transmissions
- WWL-AM in New Orleans LA begins radio transmissions