Thursday 30 March 1922
It was Thursday, under the sign of Aries. The US president was Warren G. Harding (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Anne Pitoniak and J F.
Sherlock Holmes, directed by Albert Parker, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1922
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 30 March 1922
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 30 March 1922!
Which were the important events of 30 March 1922 ?
- Saint John Climacus (died 649)
- Easter in 1975, 1986, 1991, and 1997.
- Roman Empire - Festival devoted to Salus.
- Land Day.
- Spiritual Baptist/Shouter Liberation Day - Public holiday in Trinidad and Tobago.
- National Doctors' Day - observed in the USA.
- Saint Quirinus (d. 117)
- Saint Veronus
- Blessed Amadeus IX of Savoy
- Anne Pitoniak
- German Germanovich: Galinin composer.
- J F: Coates naval architect.
- Peter Jona: Korn composer.
- Turhan Bey: Austrian-American actor and producer (d. 2012).
- Arthur Wightman: American physicist and academic (d. 2013).
- KGY-AM in Olympia WA begins radio transmissions
- WWL-AM in New Orleans LA begins radio transmissions