Sunday 5 March 1922
It was Sunday, under the sign of Pisces (see planets position on March 5, 1922). The US president was Warren G. Harding (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Pier Paolo Pasolini and Pierre Moussa.
Sherlock Holmes, directed by Albert Parker, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1922
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 5 March 1922
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 5 March 1922!
Which were the important events of 5 March 1922 ?
- St Piran's Day - Cornwall's national day.
- Saint Theophile (d. 195)
- Saint Olivia (d. 308)
- Saint Gerarda
- Learn from Lei Feng Day in China.
- Feast of St. Kieran, patron of the Diocese of Ossory, in Irish calendar.
- Approximate beginning of month of j?ngzhT in Chinese calendar.
- Saint Adrian (died 308)
- Pier Paolo Pasolini: Italian Poet / Author / director, murdered at 53.
- Claude Frikart: French Prelate of the Roman Catholic Church, and member of the Congregation of Jesus and Mary (Eudists, C.I.
- Pierre Moussa: French government official and banker.
- Pier Pasolini: Italian actor and director of radical films, best known for controversial films about people in conflict with the mainstream society.
- James Noble: Dallas Texas; actor (Governor Gatling-Benson).
- Nosferatu premieres in Berlin
Search For Your Ancestors
Planetary positions on this day
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of March 1922 ?
Top #2 songs in the USA
- Swanee River Moon - Columbia Stellar Quartet
- Weep No More, My Mammy - Vernon Dalhart