Sunday 24 September 1922US date format: 9/24/1922, UK date format: 24/9/1922
It was Sunday, under the sign of Libra (see planets position on September 24, 1922). The US president was Warren G. Harding (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Cornell MacNeil and Joseph Rouffanche.
Jack and the Beanstalk, directed by Gary J. Tunnicliffe, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1922
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 24 September 1922
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 24 September 1922!
Which were the important events of 24 September 1922 ?
- Cornell MacNeil: American singer and opera star, he made his operatic debut in the world premiere of Menotti's "The Consul" in 1950.
- Joseph Rouffanche: France Writer.
- Cornell Mac: Minneapolis artists.
- Ettore Bastianini: Italian actor and singer (d. 1967).
- David Lane: CEO (Commission for Racial Equality).
- Theresa Merritt: American actress and singer (d. 1998).
- John Moffatt: English actor and playwright (d. 2012).
- Bert Gordon: American director producer and screenwriter.
- Neurenberg fusion Congress USDP-SPD; picks Karl Kautsky
- Roger Hornsby sets the National League home run mark at 42.
Planetary positions on this day
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of September 1922 ?
Top #3 songs in the USA
- Hot Lips - Cotton Pickers
- Sunshine Alley - Ted Lewis & His Band
- I'm Just Wild About Harry - Vaughn De Leath