Thursday 28 September 1922
It was Thursday, under the sign of Libra (see planets position on September 28, 1922). The US president was Warren G. Harding (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Bobby Stone and Arthur Penn.
Jack and the Beanstalk, directed by Gary J. Tunnicliffe, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1922
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 28 September 1922
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 28 September 1922!
Which were the important events of 28 September 1922 ?
- Feast day of the following RC Saints Leoba
- St. Wenceslas
- French Republican Calendar - Carotte (Carrot) Day, seventh day in the Month of VendTmiaire
- Taiwan - Teacher's Day (Confucius' birthday)
- Czech Republic - Czech Statehood Day
- Also see September 28 (Eastern Orthodox liturgics)
- Lorenzo Ruiz
- Bobby Stone: American youth actor, one of the more youthful "Dead End Kids," a gang of hoodlums who got into comedic and human interest problems in which virtue always prevailed.
- Arthur Penn: Director.
- Joe Silver: Chicago, Illinois -- Actor (Mr I Magination, Fay).
- Phyllis Friend: Chief nursing officer (DHSS).
- Andrejs Jurjans: Composer, dies at 65.
- Mussolini marches on Rome.
Search For Your Ancestors
Planetary positions on this day
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of September 1922 ?
Top #2 songs in the USA
- Sweet Indiana Home - Aileen Stanley
- Lonesome Mama Blues - Mamie Smith & Her Jazz Hounds