Thursday 28 September 1922
It was Thursday, under the sign of Libra. The US president was Warren G. Harding (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Bobby Stone and Joe Silver.
One Exciting Night, directed by D.W. Griffith, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1922
while If Winter Comes by A.S.M. Hutchinson was one of the best selling books.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 28 September 1922!
Which were the important events of 28 September 1922 ?
- Feast day of the following RC Saints Leoba
- St. Wenceslas
- French Republican Calendar - Carotte (Carrot) Day, seventh day in the Month of VendTmiaire
- Taiwan - Teacher's Day (Confucius' birthday)
- Czech Republic - Czech Statehood Day
- Also see September 28 (Eastern Orthodox liturgics)
- Lorenzo Ruiz
- Bobby Stone: American youth actor, one of the more youthful "Dead End Kids," a gang of hoodlums who got into comedic and human interest problems in which virtue always prevailed.
- Joe Silver: Chicago, Illinois -- Actor (Mr I Magination, Fay).
- Phyllis Friend: Chief nursing officer (DHSS).
- Andrejs Jurjans: Composer, dies at 65.
- Mussolini marches on Rome.
Which were the top hits in that special week of September 1922 ?
Top #3 songs in the USA
- I'm Just Wild About Harry - Vaughn De Leath
- Sunshine Alley - Ted Lewis & His Band
- Hot Lips - Cotton Pickers
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?