Friday 29 September 1922
It was Friday, under the sign of Libra (see planets position on September 29, 1922). The US president was Warren G. Harding (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Lizabeth Scott and Karl-Heinz Köpcke.
Jack and the Beanstalk, directed by Gary J. Tunnicliffe, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1922
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 29 September 1922
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 29 September 1922!
Which were the important events of 29 September 1922 ?
- Argentina, Inventor's Day - L�szl= J=zsef Bfr='s birthday.
- England, Ireland - One of the four Quarter days in the Irish calendar
- Also see September 29 (Eastern Orthodox liturgics)
- RC Saints - Michaelmas - Christian feast of the Archangels St. Michael, St. Gabriel, and St. Raphael
- French Republican Calendar - Amarante (Amaranth) Day, eighth day in the Month of VendTmiaire
- Lizabeth Scott: Scranton, Pennsylvania -- Actress (Dark City, Desert Fury).
- Karl-Heinz Köpcke: German newscaster.
- Stanley Lynch: American astrologer.
- Mussolini ask Vatican for support of fascist party program
- ''Drums in the Night'' (''Trommeln in der Nacht'') becomes the first play by Bertolt Brecht to be staged, at the Munich Kammerspiele.
Search For Your Ancestors
Planetary positions on this day
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of September 1922 ?
Top #2 songs in the USA
- Sweet Indiana Home - Aileen Stanley
- Lonesome Mama Blues - Mamie Smith & Her Jazz Hounds