Friday 29 September 1922
It was Friday, under the sign of Libra. The US president was Warren G. Harding (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Karl-Heinz Köpcke and Stanley Lynch.
One Exciting Night, directed by D.W. Griffith, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1922
while If Winter Comes by A.S.M. Hutchinson was one of the best selling books.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 29 September 1922!
Which were the important events of 29 September 1922 ?
- Argentina, Inventor's Day - L�szl= J=zsef Bfr='s birthday.
- England, Ireland - One of the four Quarter days in the Irish calendar
- Also see September 29 (Eastern Orthodox liturgics)
- RC Saints - Michaelmas - Christian feast of the Archangels St. Michael, St. Gabriel, and St. Raphael
- French Republican Calendar - Amarante (Amaranth) Day, eighth day in the Month of VendTmiaire
- Karl-Heinz Köpcke: German newscaster.
- Stanley Lynch: American astrologer.
- Lizabeth Scott: Scranton, Pennsylvania -- Actress (Dark City, Desert Fury).
- Mussolini ask Vatican for support of fascist party program
- ''Drums in the Night'' (''Trommeln in der Nacht'') becomes the first play by Bertolt Brecht to be staged, at the Munich Kammerspiele.
Which were the top hits in that special week of September 1922 ?
Top #3 songs in the USA
- Hot Lips - Cotton Pickers
- Sunshine Alley - Ted Lewis & His Band
- I'm Just Wild About Harry - Vaughn De Leath
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?