Wednesday 24 September 1924
It was Wednesday, under the sign of Libra. The US president was Calvin Coolidge (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Jacques Duhamel and Nico F March.
The Slanderers, directed by Nat Ross, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1924
while The Plastic Age by Percy Marks was one of the best selling books.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 24 September 1924!
Which were the important events of 24 September 1924 ?
- Jacques Duhamel
- Nico F March
- Walter Fufido: Bronx, New York -- Iwo Jima casualty (WWII).
- Theresa Merritt: American actress (d. 1998).
- Sheila MacRae: singer & actress.
- Nina Bocharova: Ukrainian gymnast.
- Voula Zouboulaki: Egyptian-Greek actress (d. 2015).
- Jean-Pierre Warner: British high court judge.
- Boston, Massachusetts opens its airport
Which were the top hits in that special week of September 1924 ?
Top #3 songs in the USA
- Night Hawk Blues - Coon-Sanders Orchestra
- Mandalay - Paul Whiteman & His Orchestra
- June Night - Ted Lewis & His Band
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?