Sunday 7 September 1924
It was Sunday, under the sign of Virgo (see planets position on September 7, 1924). The US president was Calvin Coolidge (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Daniel Inouye and Daniel Ken Inouye.
Open All Night, directed by Paul Bern, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1924
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 7 September 1924
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 7 September 1924!
Which were the important events of 7 September 1924 ?
- Also see September 7 (Eastern Orthodox liturgics)
- Brazil - Independence day (from Portugal, 1822)
- Mozambique - Victory Day
- RC Saints - Saint Regina; Saint Evurtius (Heortius), St. Cloud (Clodoald)
- Daniel Inouye: American politician, the Democratic senior Senator from Hawaii.
- Daniel Ken Inouye: (Sen-D Hawaii, 1963- ).
- Hugh Aitken: Composer.
- Leonard Rosenman in Brooklyn: New York, USA; TV composer (Marcus Welby M.D.
- Charles Braswell: McKinney, Texas -- Entertainer.
- Bridie Gallagher: Irish singer (d. 2012).
- Leonard Rosenman: American composer and conductor (d. 2008).
- Daniel Inouye American politician (Senator-Democrat-Hawaii): chair of Iran-Contra hearings.
Search For Your Ancestors
Planetary positions on this day
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of September 1924 ?
Top #2 songs in the USA
- It Had to Be You - Sam Lanin & His Orchestra
- Jealous - Marion Harris